- Queensland Law Society Accredited Family Law Specialist
- Queensland Law Society registered locum
- Bachelor of Arts & Bachelor of Laws (Monash University)
- Member Family Law Practitioners’ Association of Queensland
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Registrar of the Family Court at Brisbane January 2007 – January 2009
- Member LAQ panel of Independent Children’s Lawyers & Separate Representatives
Penelope Stevens has over 25 years of experience in practice and is a QLD Law Society Accredited Family Law Specialist.
Following a two year contract as a Registrar of the Family Court, Penelope returned to practice and joined the Legal Aid panel of Independent Children’s lawyers in 2011. She is committed to providing clear, practical and resolution-focused advice and ensuring your “legal dollar” is applied effectively.